- All content included on this site, including graphics, text, images, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software, as well as the compilation of the content, is the property of FTS Engineering, and/or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark or other laws.
- FTS Engineering, FTSE Groups logos and graphics are all trademarks of FTS Engineering. Our trademarks may not be used (a) to identify products or services that are not FTS Engineering's, (b) in any manner likely to cause confusion, (c) in or as a part of your own trademarks, (d) in a manner that implies that FTS Engineering sponsors or endorses your products or services or (e) in any manner that disparages or discredits FTS Engineering.
- Links and Use of FTS Engineering Materials
- To Other Sites: This site contains links to web sites operated by third parties. We provide these links for your convenience only. We do not control such web sites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the materials on such web site or any association with their operators.
To www.packet-one.com: You may not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by FTS Engineering, unless you have received our written approval to do so. You may not use on your site any FTS Engineering trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials or frame or otherwise incorporate any portion of the www.Packet-One.com site into another web site.
Other FTS Engineering Materials: You can download our graphics and text for personal use, but you may not use them for commercial purposes or public display. You can also download our evaluation software by filling the appropriate information needed for the download. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the www.Packet-One.com materials in any way.
Before you use any of the FTS Engineering materials for commercial purposes, you must receive our express written consent. In order to obtain that consent, please send an e-mail to info@Packet-one.com with the following information: (a) your name, position, organization, address and telephone number; (b) the FTS Engineering content, text or graphics you want to use; (c) where, how and when you will be using the materials; (d) to whom the materials will be distributed, in what amount and for what purpose; and (e) other information that will be included with the FTS Engineering material. We will send you an e-mail letting you know whether or not we grant permission for your use of the material. This decision will be made at our sole discretion.
If you do use FTS Engineering materials, you may not remove any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials and you must comply with any proprietary notice guidelines on this site.
- By posting messages or inputting data on the site, you grant (or represent and warrant that the owner of such information grants) FTS Engineering a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, adapt, transmit and translate any of the information for marketing purposes.
- This site is provided by FTS Engineering on an "as is" basis. Neither FTS Engineering nor any of its suppliers make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site, including the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided on the site, or sites hyperlinked to the site, or a user's reliance on or use of any information or tools provided on or through the site, or any failure of performance caused by or arising out of use of or access to any content or information contained in the site. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, FTS Engineering and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties or merchantability, fitness or a particular purpose title and non-infringement. You agree that FTS Engineering and any other parties involved in creating and delivering this site's content, materials or products have no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages with respect to the information, services, content or advertisements contained on or otherwise accessed through this site or any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the site
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This site is created and controlled by us in the State of Michigan, USA. We make no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from another location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable. All information available on this Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.